B4-7 Product Details
- Uses fresh, recycled snow or ice to clone and multiply the snow.
- Can provide snow seeding at a rate of 50 to 400 kilograms of snow per minute to mix with water and create additional snow in large quantities.
- Has a snow making capacity that is far greater than any existing snow making machines – more than a thousand litres per minute.
- Makes high quality snow and converts water to snow at temperatures as low as 0° celsius (wet bulb).
- Small unit with low energy requirements for snow output.
- Only requires a small amount of ice or snow and the Bucceri patented snow feed system to operate and to commence snow multiplication.
- Competitively priced and inexpensive to operate.
- Uses the patented Bucceri Multiplier Effect to clone snow (e.g. Starts with 50m³ to make 100m³ then 100m³ to make 200m³, 200m³ to 400m³, etc.)
- Click here for a product comparison showing what the B4-7 is capable of on your ski fields.
Water Spray Attachment Data